Sunday, March 6, 2011

I don't really blog, nor do I intend to, but I figured I would write down a few thoughts since I'm on here. I absolutely cannot believe it is almost Spring. I love Winter. It's my favorite season, time of year, even Dec 21st is my favorite day of the year, because it ushers in Winter! If I had to order the seasons, they would be as follows: Winter, Autumn, Spring, Summer...and that's at a distant number 4 ranking.

With Spring comes the idea of new birth, new things, Christ's resurrection to give us Easter...what better timing than to realize new things for my own life. I am excited about the changes I see in my future, and for once in my life I am not feeling rushed to get there. I understand that it really does take little steps to get through this transformation of life.

I am so grateful for a fabulous group of friends, strong family ties, memories, and life. A life that's truly worth living. So many people go through life as though it's an existence. But why not live it to the full? I have an amazing friend whom I have known for years that recently reminded me of that. And what's better is that I love Christ - so that relationship alone should be the drive behind my passion to embrace all of life.

Ok, so I will be done. I'm not really good at writing out thoughts, but I also do not have pictures to add because they always go to Facebook first! I will leave with this Bible verse, which has become my "mission" for life:

"Blessed are you poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are you who hunger now, for you shall be filled. Blessed are you who weep now, for you shall laugh. Blessed are you when men hate you, and when they exclude you, and revile you, and cast our your name as evil, for the Son of Man's sake. Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed your reward is great in heaven. For in like manner, their fathers did to the prophets."
Luke 6:20-23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers